Monday, September 2, 2013

MORE RINGS...

I have been a busy girl lately! I signed up for an extra show this year and it is coming up the end of this month... Plaza District Festival in Oklahoma City!!! I just finished my summer show in Norman {MidSummer Night's Fair} and I did really well! I brought my silver rings and a few new designs that I am REALLY excited about!!! Also, this month I start my jewelry class with Larry Tallent! I have really missed my classes this Spring and Summer... and I have A LOT of new and exciting pieces to make! I will give you a hint... druzies, micro mosaics, and tourmalines... a FEW of my FAVORITE THINGS!!!

Here are a few pictures of the Silver Rings I SOLD at the MidSummer Night's Fair...

Vintage Upcycled Turquoise Flower Ring
Sweetheart Ring

Blue Sodalite Egyptian Scarab Ring

Oxidized Labradorite Ring

Rose Cut Aqua Chalcedony Ring ~ Christie's New Ring!

I have had a WONDERFUL response to my silver jewelry at the last two shows and on etsy: AmyFosterJewelry.etsy.com

I have even sold a few special Wedding Bands and an Engagement Ring (on etsy)!!!
Oxidized Sterling Silver Mustard Seed Set in Resin ENGAGEMENT RING!!!

TWO Men's Brushed Oxidized Sterling Silver Comfort Fit Wedding Bands

P.S. ~ Only 130 more Sales to go to reach my Etsy Goal of 1,000 Sales!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment