Sunday, May 19, 2013

My first Ring Sale: AmyFosterJewelry.etsy.com

I made my first SALE in my SilverSmith Shop: AmyFosterJewelry.etsy.com!!! WooHoo! It is a tiny mustard seed ring set in resin. I hand forged the comfort fit band {{{ It curves to the inside (against the finger), so it is very comfortable }}} The ring is oxidized to give it a blackened finish and then I gave it a brushed finish to give it a more Vintage Feel. I love the simplicity and the meaning behind the mustard seed. 


Matthew 17:20 "So Jesus said to them, 'If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.'"



I have ONE ring available in a US size 6.25 available for purchase: 

http://www.etsy.com/listing/151538015/faith-oxidized-sterling-silver-mustard?ref=shop_home_active


p.s. ~ Only 242 more sales to go to reach 1,000 SALES: ahunterrn.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment